Traditional White Apron is very famous among bakery chef and painters. However, restaurant chefs and Individuals like to wear white Aprons too.
- It looks more professional and clean.
- You can bleach your white Aprons without any fear of fading.
- It is the coolest color to wear when working in the hot kitchen. White reflects heat better than any other color.
- White clothes are actually pretty easy to clean, they will most likely get white again. If you would do that with a coloured shirt for example, after a few washes the colour gets bleached or washed out as well.
- They’re easy to clean and it’s easy to see when they’re dirty.
- Pastry chefs work with flour all the time. White Aprons provide them protection against spills and dirts. Flour easily mixup with white apron and it doesn’t look dirty.
- Many chefs choose to wear white Aprons as a traditional choice to show their profession.
- Painters wear traditional white apron because white goes with every colour.
White Apron styles:
White Aprons are available in a different styles and patterns in a market. People can choose according to their requirements and choice pf preference.
Few common patterns are Traditional Bib White, Cross Back White Apron, Aprons with Adjustable buckle, Waist half apron and frilly Apron.
Most of the Aprons come with pockets but you can find basic Apron without pockets. You can customise your design & style according to your kitchen requirements. Many company can provide apron with your logo embroidery.
Most Common material of White Aprons:
- Polyester : Polyester White Aprons are famous among painters.
- Polyester – Cotton Blended material: Most of Chef Aprons, Bakers white aprons are made of Poly-cotton Material.
- Cotton: Cotton Apron are comfortable in spring and summer.
- linen: Extra soft linen White Apron provide extra comfort.
- Rubber or Plastic Material: cleaners use Robber apron for their daily cleaning. Doctors use plastic or use & throw aprons.
This article is written by our Analyst and is based on their research and independent review.